'Followers dont pay bills, customers do'
Kevin Miller – Business Growth
Kevin shares below his top 5 tips for increasing your sales today -
- Sales is Customer service – Change your mindset when engaging with clients. Be customer serving, not self serving. Do not be scared to ‘ sell ‘ your product or service. If you are acting in the interests of customer serving and not self serving, you are doing the right thing. If your product or service fit’s the clients needs, what are you worried about?
- Sales is a process – Sales is something that we can practice, learn and get better at, just like any other business skill. Understand your sales process and create one. Do you have a sales process for your business?
- Qualify – Qualifying your client is the process of ensuring they have the needs and resources to purchase your product and when. Simply put it is about asking the correct questions for your business and asking them at the right time. What are you asking your clients?
- Follow Up – There are so many ways to follow up with a client. SMS, email, in person, call. Following up should be part of your daily process and mastering this skill is vital to increasing your sales. What methods are you using to follow up your clients?
- Learn to shoulder shrug – You may not win every client or every job, but ensure you learn from the process. Put what you have learnt to use and become resilient. Learn to shoulder shrug, a client says no, what is the worst that can happen?